My sister and I are two verrrryyy different people. She's a brunette, I'm a blondie (the only blonde in the family - she used to delight in trying to convince people I was adopted). She's a sugar booger, I'm a veggie enthusiast. She's a swift decider, I'm a slow ponderer. One of our biggest differences, however, is our approach to fashion. She lives for comfort and I'm willing to defy the elements whenever the weather and my look for the day are at odds.
Wanna hear some great news?! There's a win-win currently trending: overalls! They're easy, they're comfy, and they don't have to be dowdy! Here are some ways you can class them up:
- Pair with a nice blouse/button-up
- Style with a graphic tee
- Wear with a sweater
- Throw on heels (if you do, opt for form-fitting or short overalls)
- Add statement jewelry
If you're concerned about looking too frump-a-licious, here's some guidance:
- Choose form-fitting and/or short overalls
- if the overalls are baggier, wear with a form-fitting shirt
- Have a little fun! You're not limited to blue denim. For example, try striped overalls, or white denim.